Standard Lava Tunnel Tour
Explore the magnificent lava tunnel Raufarhólshellir, one of the longest and best-known lava tubes in Iceland. It is located just 30 minutes from Reykjavík and is easily accessed year round.
The tunnel is covered in large rocks and difficult to pass. That is why paths and a footbridge have been constructed so it is easily accessible when doing the Lava Tunnel Tour. Impressive lighting in this part of the tunnel highlights the changing colors and clearly shows the poweful seismic activity that formed the tunnel.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Guided tour, helmets, lights, crampons (if needed)
- Operation dates: All year around
- Tour departures: Every hour on the hour (from 09 to 17o´clock)
- Duration: 50 - 60 minutes
- Fitness level needed: For most people although we do not recommend to those that have difficulties with balance, difficulties walking on uneven surface (such as snow) or difficulties walking up or down steep stairs.
Warm clothes and sturdy shoes!
Þetta er attention point